Terms and Conditions
BUGGYCART ·FRIDAY NOVEMBER 9, 2018
IMPORTANT NOTE: These Conditions of Entry are to be used for any “game of skill” competition run by BuggyCart. The approval of the Group Legal Counsel is required before BuggyCart runs a “game of chance” competition. To discuss the difference, please contact Helen Druitt.
Last reviewed by Helen Druitt 09/11/18
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or its partners or application developers. You are providing your information to the owner or operator of this Facebook page and not to Facebook or any of its partners or application developers. By entering this Promotion, to the maximum extent permitted by law, you release Facebook from any claim, action, damage, loss, liability, cost or expense which you may incur arising from, or in connection with, your entry in this Promotion.
- Information on how to enter and on the prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. By submitting an entry, you are agree to become bound by these Conditions of Entry.
- The promoter is BuggyCart by Druitt Designs Pty Ltd (ABN 33 618 158 731) (BuggyCart) of 98 Essilia Street, Collaroy Plateau 2097. Telephone number 0425136712
- To enter you must 'like' the official BuggyCart fan page on Facebook and tell us why you’d like to win. The entries judged by BuggyCart to be the most creative, original and sincere will receive a Prize (Promotion).Any entry not completed via the competition post published by BuggyCart (eg separate wall comments, private messages) in response to the form will be invalid.
- There will be one (1) winner in total selected. The winner will receive one (1) Joolz Day Pram valued at $1,487 AUD
- The total Prize pool value is AUD $1,487.00 RRP inc. GST. BuggyCart accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the Prizes. Prizes (or any unused portion of a Prize, if any) are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as, and are not redeemable for, cash.
- In certain rare circumstances, a Prize, or an element of a Prize, may become unavailable (or example, due to issues arising with our suppliers). If this occurs, BuggyCart reserves the right to substitute a Prize(s) that is at least of equal recommended retail value and equivalent specification(s).
Entries and eligibility to enter
- To be eligible to enter you must:
(a) be an Australian resident aged 18 years and over;
(b) have registered as 'liking' the official BuggyCart fan page on Facebook (www.facebook.com/buggycart) during the time of the Promotion or earlier; and
(c) be in Australia at the time you enter the Promotion.
Employees of BuggyCart, the manufacturer or distributor of the Prize, and any agencies associated with this Promotion, or any of their respective immediate family members, are ineligible to enter.
- BuggyCart may verify the validity of entries to ensure that they are in accordance with these Conditions of Entry. If your entry is judged as a winning entry, BuggyCart reserves the right to request that you provide BuggyCart with proof of age, identity and residency acceptable to BuggyCart to confirm your eligibility under these Conditions of Entry to receive a Prize. BuggyCart reserves the right to disqualify you and not award you a Prize if it considers that:
(a) you are ineligible to enter;
(b) you have submitted an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry; or
(c) you have otherwise inappropriately tampered with the entry process.
- You are not permitted to enter more than once.
- BuggyCart takes no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
Important dates and times
- The Promotion commences 9am (Sydney time) 8/11/18. Entries close 8pm (Sydney time) 17/12/18.
- All entries are deemed to be received at the time shown as being posted via Facebook and not at the time of transmission by you.
- The judging will be conducted by selected employees of BuggyCart at 98 Essilia Street, Collaroy Plateau at 11am on 19/12/18 and will be notified via BuggyCart’s Facebook page on that day. The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Delivery of the Prize
- If you are judged as a winner of a Prize, BuggyCart will contact you for the purpose of you specifying an address for the Prize to be sent. BuggyCart will send the Prize to the delivery address you notify. The delivery address must be somewhere in continental Australia or Tasmania, however we do not deliver to Christmas Island, Norfolk Island, areas in postcodes 0880 and 0881 (Northern Territory) and areas in postcode 4875 (Queensland). BuggyCart will send the Prize to the notified delivery address promptly after being notified of the address. Please allow for up to 35 working days for receipt of the Prize.
- BuggyCart is not responsible for any Prizes that are lost during transit or after delivery. BuggyCart recommends that you provide a delivery address that is known to be secure.
- Baby Bunting may review further entries, at the same place as the original judging is held, as is necessary on 19/12/18, in order to distribute any Prize(s) that remain unclaimed by that date or for which BuggyCart has not been notified of a valid delivery address. BuggyCart will announce a winner determined under this paragraph via the BuggyCart Facebook page. A winner selected for the purpose of this paragraph must contact BuggyCart via a private Facebook message or email within 3 business days to claim the Prize.
Ability to cancel or modify the Promotion
- If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned (including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of BuggyCart which corrupts or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, BuggyCart reserves the right, to the extent permitted by law, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
- In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster BuggyCart reserves the right, to the extent permitted by law, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
Other conditions including limitations on BuggyCart’s liability
- BuggyCart will not be liable for any loss or damage which you or someone else suffers (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury or for damage to property which is suffered or sustained, as a result of you participating in this Promotion or accepting a Prize(s), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- BuggyCart is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, (including but not limited to) any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in this competition.
- Any costs associated with accessing the BuggyCart fan page on Facebook is your responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Upon entering the Promotion you may be given the opportunity to send e-mails to BuggyCart or to enter or provide information or material (Content). By providing any Content you agree to comply with the BuggyCart Page Guidelines available on the BuggyCart fan page on Facebook. A request to access, update or correct any Content you provide should be directed to BuggyCart at its email address set out below.
- You consent to BuggyCart using your name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by BuggyCart.
- If the NEW BuggyCart is unavailable at the time the competition is completed, BuggyCart will substitute the winner with an equivalent price that matches the cost of a new BuggyCart - $99.95
- Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Promotion by email to: email@example.com. The information you provide will only be used in the ways outlined in these Conditions of Entry.
- Our goods come with a guarantee that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation and for any other reasonable unforeseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
- We do not refund for change of mind.
- The customer is responsible for all costs incurred in returning parcels to BuggyCart, and an additional charge may apply to return the exchanged item to the customer.
- 14-day Return Policy Please return the item/items to us in their original condition within 14 days of receiving your order, along with your tax invoice or authorisation number. Proof of failure to be compatible with your pram or stroller must be shown. We would recommend using a traceable method such as registered or express post. It is your responsibility to ensure goods arrive safely to our return address. Return address can be obtained after you email us via our contact page.